Senior Web Business Analyst
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 46880
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Join the Digital Marketing, Web & eCommerce team as our next, Senior Web Business Analyst.
- Lead and/or support projects and initiatives to drive engagement with the Ingram Micro Website and electronic data transfer (i.e. APIs) adoption directly with our customers and or sales organization
- Serve as business escalation point of contact for critical/high priority IS system latency/outages impacting associate productivity and company revenue.
- Work closely with our Global IT and the organization to collect and relay business requirements for website functionality
- Independently analyzes website problems and operational data from one or more sources to formulate solutions of moderate to significant complexity.
- Provide internal and external customer support on technical issues, and communicates status updates when needed
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude; leverage analytics platforms to provide insights and recommendations into functionality and user experience enhancements
- Energetic individual with enthusiasm to learn new tools, technologies, and processes
- Must have good communication and problem-solving skills, ability to assimilate information, updated technical know-how, and ability to think ahead
Process Analysis, Testing, and Communication
- Works with businesses and customers to help them understand their needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements
- Must recognize areas for process improvement and develop plans and requirements for implementing them
- Coordinates a collaborative testing process between the business and IT team members
- Proactively identifies and reports on business issues, dependencies, and risks related to system enhancements, functionality/design gaps, and user acceptance testing
- Supports project manager(s) and related job families on company initiatives as a website SME and contributing resource
- Must detect and resolve issues effectively across processes and systems in a timely manner and escalate accordingly
- Must make sure all measures comply with Ingram’s business/partners standards, governance, policies, and procedures
- Passion for quality, exceptional attention to detail
Business Systems Documentation and Training
- Update and maintain all relevant documentation such as test scripts, training materials, business process documentation, macros, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides recommendations and advice on emerging technology trends.
- Performs regular audits against documentation to ensure the business is complying with governance standards and other policies and procedures.
- Experience in Supply Chain Concepts like Warehouse Management, Materials Management, Inventory management, process design and Process Improvements. Line management in an operating environment is a plus. Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Good analytical skills, communication skills, proactive, the capability of thinking through a scenario
- Demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Proficient and advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Project.
- Familiarity with MS Power BI is an asset
- Four-year College degree or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or eCommerce, or equivalent work experience required.
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.