Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Seeking an IT Audit Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our team. The Internal Audit team’s primary mission is to provide independent, objective assurance, and advisory services to assist management in maintaining compliance with industry regulations, mitigating risk, and achieving operational excellence. Thus, the IT Audit Manager conducts audits of information resources across the Ingram Micro environment to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and to develop recommendations for improvement. This position is based in our Irvine, CA., office.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Lead audit team in performing IT audits of systems, applications and IT processes. Formulate end-to-end internal audit delivery strategy including, but not limited to, audit planning, execution, reporting and post-audit follow-up. Prepare and report results to senior management, clearly articulating the relevance and risk to the business to address identified risks, exposures and root causes.
- Execute on all aspects of the SOX compliance audit program, including planning, risk assessment, walkthroughs, IT general control (ITGC), IT application control (ITAC), and key report testing.
- Assist with the SOX compliance program to ensure efficient execution and effective collaboration with external auditors.
- Collaborate with IT and Non-IT personnel during all phases of an integrated audit to ensure sufficient IT audit coverage. This includes assessing business processes to identity the key application(s) utilized in processes and the top risks and controls that should be reviewed in the audit.
- Develop relationships with functional areas and collaborate and influence management to implement change that will improve the company’s internal controls and infrastructure.
- Perform on-going and pro-active evaluation of significant projects and large-scale business initiatives for the purposes of identifying possible unmitigated risks and providing advisory services. Project types include, but are not limited to, integration of newly acquired businesses, implementation of new systems or technology (SDLC), enhancements of significant systems, etc.
- Lead interviews and walkthroughs of IT and business processes with the objective to identity top risk, key controls and define the audit scope and audit work programs.
- Incorporate the use of data analytics to improve audit efficiency and broaden the audited population.
- Where applicable, supervise staff and provide team members with appropriate guidance during the course of audits.
- Perform on-the-job training of staff auditors, and prepare and conduct formal/informal training for less experienced staff members. Where applicable, provide input on audit staff performance.
- Keep respective Director apprised of project status, observations and audit findings.
- Take responsibility to develop own personal and professional leadership skills and capabilities.
- Must possess strong managerial, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in use of data analytics, visualization and reporting – e.g. Tableau, ACL, Alteryx.
- Ability to think “outside the box” and evaluate processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Capable of working in an agile and dynamic team-based environment, can tolerate ambiguity, able to function independently, and demonstrates critical problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledgeable in and prior audit experience in auditing Cyber/Information Security controls, Data Protection controls (DLP, Encryption technology, etc.), IT related Privacy Laws and Regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, etc.), SQL/Oracle Database, Active Directory, Cloud Computing (Azure), BCP/DR, Service Management, Microsoft Active Directory, Malware, Asset Management, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously with varying degree of complexities and timelines.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel 30%.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of audit experience or related experience.
- CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM, CPA, or equivalent professional certification.
- Must have leadership ability, have initiative and be resourceful.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.