Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Job ID: 47021
We are now looking for a passionate and commercial person, who is motivated to hire top talent and advance our brand.
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our Nordics business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
About the job
The Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner will lead the recruiting function across the Nordic Region.
This amazing leader is required to collaborate with Executives, and other Senior Leaders to develop and implement creative recruiting strategies and facilitate cost-effective, efficient recruiting processes to both develop a robust talent pipeline and meet resource requirements. This role will play both strategic and consultative roles, partnering with the business to identify and define current and future workforce needs, including ongoing forecasting for attrition, and changing market conditions. Our team is not your ordinary large corporate HR team! We are a fast, agile, scrappy, gritty, and get stuff done type of team! Our business moves extremely fast, and we need to always be ahead of the game!
What will you do?
- Develop a high impact employment brand that is tailored for the Nordics geographies in which we operate.
- Develop and align recruiting strategies, and processes to support business objectives. This requires constant engagement with the leadership teams by partnering and collaborating to identify their business needs.
- Drive continuous improvement in applicant experience, recruiting productivity, and planning and forecasting of hiring.
- Oversee the onboarding process for new hires.
- Build and implement operational efficiencies and practices that drive strong performance across all recruitment related metrics including Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire and Source Effectiveness.
- Assess and improve our use of social media for brand awareness and acquiring passive talent.
- Assess and improve our use of technology products related to streamlining the sourcing and interviewing processes.
- Develop comprehensive reporting mechanisms to communicate overall performance to HR leadership, executive team, and hiring managers.
- Manage ongoing communication strategies internally to drive program adoption, help facilitate hiring manager recruitment ownership and participation, and provide training and best practices.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with the team, other departments, customers, vendors, and executives.
What experience do you bring?
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in Human Resources, with a minimum of 3 years in Talent Acquisition.
- You are independent, adaptable to change, and a great influencer.
- You have experience with a fast-paced and commercially driven organizations.
- You are customer centric, positive by nature and driven by personal, team and company success.
- You like to be a game changer in our company, for our hiring managers, HR Team, and candidates, to set the standard for years to come.
- You are experienced with working independently, while being mindful of communication across an international team.
What competencies do you bring?
- You are great in assessing people and know what Talent looks like.
- You can develop the rapport with both candidates, Talent Acquisition experts and business leaders.
- You have a great interest in understanding our industry and business, and how you can enable our organization driving success with talented new people.
- You are practical and effective, where you combine strong business and common senses; drives towards practical and implementable recommendations.
- You have a positive and commercial “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations.
- You are an excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with various levels of the organization.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish (other Nordic language will be an added advantage)
Ingram Micro Fun Facts:
- We have 120+ cloud solutions in 64 countries
- We offer technology solutions in Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Turkey & Africa, North America
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.