Global Outbound Sales Manager
Job ID: 46922
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
- Responsible for the complete Sales Outbound workflow for lead acquisition worldwide.
- Selects, leads and manages SDRs and agencies from all regions, meets them regularly, gathers their feedback and works with them on continuous improvement iterations.
- Works with Sales Leaders from all regions to gather feedback and align on lead generation and nurturing initiatives.
- Capable of end-to end planning and execution of all Outbound Sales activities designed to increase sales growth and expand market share.
- Works with IT and ensures all existing systems are properly set up to ensure a smooth and effective management of lead generation activities.
- Researches tools, methodologies and technologies to meet current and future prospecting needs.
- Manages playbooks, value propositions and messaging and their usage and their implementation in campaigns, and analyzes their effectiveness.
- Develops and iterates messaging models for vertical markets campaigns and conducts A/B testing for continuous improvement.
- Develops and implements lead-nurturing workflows and sequences.
- Works closely with Marketing Leaders to align messaging, assets and nurturing workflows.
- Evaluates, suggests and adjusts strategies to respond to changing and/or competitive markets.
- Collaborates closely with the Research team on initiatives with customers and prospects: focus groups, round tables and interviews.
- Develops, maintains and refines customer ideal profiles by continuously monitoring KPIs.
- Liaises with other departments to ensure a unified approach to customer success.
End-to-end responsible for Outbound Sales coordination in all regions. Works with SDRs, global agencies and Sales Leaders to ensure a continuous high-quality lead-generation flow.
Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
To perform this job function successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Passion for innovative high-tech products and for technological advances
- High skills in Agile-Scrum-like project management
- Experience with data-driven approach by analyzing data and monitoring metrics
- Good skills on data management and BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and similars
- Accustomed to working with data, interpreting data and proposing improvements based on data insights
- Demonstrated ability to develop coherent, successful messaging that appropriately match multi-segment communication tactics with target audience(s)
- Experience working in matrixed organizations, with cross-functional departments and remote teams
- Critical thinking, “constant learning” mindset that enables continuous improvement of processes
- Ability to represent the organization to its external stakeholders in a variety of settings
- Excellent organizational skills, can create and follow a timeline meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders and in an international environment
- Excellent English (both written and verbal)
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or similar. Masters in Marketing and / or Sales Preferred
5+ years minimum of Outbound Sales experience