Sales Manager - Emerging Business Group
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 46595
Who we are:
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Sales Manager for our Emerging Business Group (EBG). This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a growing team that drives new growth for Ingram Micro. The Sales Manager will manage a team of 10 Solutions Development Specialists that drive revenue growth across a portfolio of 40 vendor partnerships. We are seeking someone experienced not only in technology sales/distribution, but also someone that has coached, developed and driven the success of the talent on their team.
What you will do:
- Manages day-to-day activities of sales team to meet and exceed all established goals as well as execute on vendor expectations
- Conduct performance reviews, address performance issues in a timely manner, and develop team to grow in the organization
- Partner with Finance, Compensation, Team Leadership and Vendor Business Manager to set the quotas for the team
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers
- informs customers of new product/service introductions and prices; creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Performs inbound and outbound sales calls in order to quote prices, provide product information and build relationships with customers
What you bring to the role:
- Four-year college degree not required but strongly preferred or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years specific experience and 2-4 yrs of leadership experience
- Experienced in coaching, training and development of inside sales teams preferred
- Prior Experience setting quotas for teams as well as a proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Proficiency with MS Office Programs-Outlook, Excel & Word is required
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.