We’re looking for a full-time, High-Volume Associate Recruiter that will deliver quality entry-level sales candidates and promote the Ingram Micro brand across numerous markets and professional communities. This person will guide hiring managers and candidates through the Ingram Micro selection process through full cycle recruiting. We’re also looking for someone who has strong ties to their local community!
Our ideal candidate is someone who works hard, is great at building relationships, works really well on a team, is not afraid to share their ideas, and is organized.
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Own end-to-end life cycle management of the recruitment process for early career roles in O'Fallon, MO and Greer, SC
- Source passive from a variety of platforms (Jobvite, Indeed, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, etc.)
- Partner with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners to provide staffing support for client groups
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine the needs of their respective departments
- Help identify trends, drive change, and assess overall business unit progress
- Ensure efficient candidate workflow and a diverse slate of candidates
- Stay abreast of networking events and latest recruiting trends
- Follow behavioral interview methodology and help hiring managers to utilize it during the interview process
- Maintain candidate pool of passive and active candidates
- Engage with local community groups and universities to establish and build collaborative partnerships with Ingram Micro to grow our talent network
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of previous recruitment experience
- A strong comfort level with Social Recruiting specifically on LinkedIn Recruiter and Indeed
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast and changing environment
- Strong customer focus – we deliver “white glove service” to our client groups
- Excellent problem-solving, and decisions making skill
- Ability to prioritize
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations
- Ability to stimulate others to change and absorb new ideas
- Excellent listener and communicator, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with all levels of the organization
- Motivated toward individual and team goals
- Creative ideas around process improvements
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
- Medical insurance available immediately upon hire, with no waiting period
- 401K is vested immediately
- Casual work attire, jeans allowed
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.