Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
At CloudBlue, we view Cloud not just as a single technology, but as a foundational platform to run and drive a whole new way of doing business. We help our customers and partners transform their business so they’re fastest to market and are rapidly successful in the distribution, sale and management of Cloud Services.
CloudBlue is a global operator and provider of cloud platform technology that directly services hundreds of the world’s largest service providers. A revenue generating platform that underpins the largest Telcos, Distributors, MSPs, VARS and Enterprises, and connects them with the largest ecosystem of leading SaaS, PaaS and IaaS vendors in the market. We help these Provider partners monetize and manage the entire lifecycle of cloud services, infrastructure, and IoT subscriptions, so they can simplify digital transformation with confidence, speed, and agility. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation.
Contemporary experience in technology enterprise sales, customer growth and true customer partnership to lead our Customer Success organization.
You have a passion for leading at the cutting edge of IT & Cloud computing, providing transformative thought-leadership to organizations. You are a high-energy individual with a very strong work ethic, with a creative entrepreneurial mind and a passion for helping customers thrive. You have a great ability to engage other leaders and the teams cross-functionally, while leading a global team dedicated to customer growth.
The Director, Customer Success is a global role, responsible for developing and leading a customer-centric team that delivers a stand-out experience to our customers from the deal closure, to onboarding, deployment, support and management of the customer lifecycle. You will be responsible in partnership with Customer Support, Technical Account Management, Project Management, Training and Managed Services for developing customers and growing annual recurring revenue. The anticipated outcomes include supporting customers to achieve their success performance goals, identifying revenue expansion opportunity, increasing customer satisfaction and overall customer health scores. This leader will be part of CloudBlue Sales Leadership Team and report directly to the Head of Global Sales. This role will lead a global team of Customer Success Account Managers, responsible for driving growth for CloudBlue and our customers.
- Be intimately familiar with the latest Customer Success models, tools and behaviors which distinguish best in class-in-class Customer Success organizations within the tech and SaaS industry. Leveraging this knowledge combined with your own creative IP to ensure CloudBlue is recognized as an industry leader for customer satisfaction & experience.
- Develop and deploy the company’s Customer Success strategy, including characterization of strategic customer segments and with this the necessary CSAM roles, building customer success insights for strategic advantage and growth.
- Develop a portfolio of customer success insights and analytics that provides an astute 360-degree view of customer success for each customer and segment, and reports that compel strategic action systematically across the company.
- Develop an effective portfolio of internal communications that educate executives and employees about customer experience realities, expectations, moments of truth, goals, improvement and innovation techniques and engagement opportunities.
- Provide executive-level leadership and operational management for both internal and external initiatives through cross-functional partnerships with the entire customer success organization including onboarding, training, support, professional services, retention marketing and customer success operations which directly impact overall customer success and drive customer retention and revenue growth.
- Work closely and productively with key cross-functional leaders to ensure customer success strategies have buy in and full alignment across the organization
- Develop and execute the concept of “customer success at scale”, leveraging technology and turning the Customer Success organization into a results-driven service program using analytics, inspiring leadership, and business value delivered through 1:1 and many customers success.
- Execute growth plans with assigned customers to expand consumption of existing offerings and demand for new offerings. Develop industry and product expertise to advocate best practices. Serve as platform functional expert to drive optimal use and maximize effectiveness and adoption relevant to business needs. Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) which include building an account-specific “success plan” inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and key success metrics needed to achieve them.
- Ensure ongoing skill development and capability-building within the customer success account management roles and among executives and employees at-large for customer-focused communication, customer experience improvement and innovation, and alignment with customer expectations.
This role owns and drives success in the following metrics:
- Net Promoter Score Customer Retention
- Renewals, upsell, and expansion
- Building and expanding relationships with strategic customers
- Building, mentoring, and developing customer success team
- Forecasting churn, observing key trends, monitoring growth opportunities
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields is required (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 10+ years of experience leading enterprise-level customer success
- 4+ years of Director level experience in growing global SaaS organization serving both Mid-market and Enterprise customers at scale
- Proven track record of success in a high-pace, high-growth environment
- Proven track record of success with a history of managing a team inside a high-growth company with multiple, competing priorities
- Proven track record of success with a history of achieving customer retention and expansion sales goals
- Possess that rare blend of sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal CloudBlue employees as well as customer base to achieve successful outcomes
- Strong cultural & business sensitivity across the region
- SaaS Experience
Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.