Must have: E-commerce & Supply Chain experience!
Shipwire is an Ingram Micro company that helps businesses fully realize the promise of technologyTM. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology, commerce and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
You are an experienced product manager looking to shape Shipwire, a leading Software as a Service E-commerce & Logistics platform. You are great at distilling customer and market needs into the product elements that will delight our customers, and grow our business. Shipwire is growing a new business line and is looking for a Sr. PM to help drive this!
You will be able to:
- Participate in defining the strategy for the new business line as well as rolling up your sleeves to execute on the plan in a cross-functional organization.
- Adjust quickly to jump on new opportunities and manage customer expectations.
- Customer liaison between the customer success managers and customer care representatives
- Attend customer meetings
- Represent the Shipwire platform
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and help drive product roadmap milestones.
- Gather customer requirements, and turn these into well-defined product requirements and specifications.
- Critical thinker to be able to troubleshoot issues and provide recommendations to management, engineers, and peers.
- Partner closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as execution schedule.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders across to align teams around the product definition. Track product development, and develop product launch plans.
- Product owner/manager to prioritize features/user stories/tasks, groom backlog, scrum master to manage daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retro sessions, triage meetings and scrum of scrums.
- Lead scrum teams.
- Assess product success and customer satisfaction and feed them back into the product definition process.
- Attend weekly triage meetings.
- Data analysis
- Ability to write SQL and answer business questions with data
- Analyze and provide product insights about customer data
- Own monitoring and driving tactical execution across Santa Clara and offshore.
- 10+ years of product management or relevant work experience
- 5+ years professional experience working with internet-based services, online applications, eCommerce or logistics
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows
- Self-starter with natural ability to balance priorities and work in a lean environment
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Ability to simplify the complex and build consensus
- Solid balance of strategic thinking and ability to get things done
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate across senior executives, stakeholders, and cross functional team members
- Experience with waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Logistics experience a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Analytical, API’s, SQL, PL/SQL
- MBA (or equivalent) from a top-tier institution
What we offer:
- The ability to have a high impact on the business, and to touch all aspects of the product
- Being part of a highly functional and efficient core product team that is a recognized leader in the rapidly changing e-commerce landscape
- Good work-life balance, in a fun/friendly work environment