Description Country Leader, Cloud Malaysia
The Country Leader, Cloud will manage the cloud business of Malaysia, with managing teams of vendor management, SaaS sales, IaaS sales and Customer Success team. This role is responsible for the revenue and growth of our cloud Services business in Malaysia. This position is based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
The Country Leader, Cloud – Malaysia is responsible for revenue, margin, operating expenses and operating income for the cloud business in Malaysia and is responsible for:
1) growing the revenues
2) growing operations income
3) developing the emerging market strategy and plans
4) leading the cloud channel sales framework
The Country Leader, Cloud – Malaysia will be reporting directly to the Executive Director of Cloud, APAC and in order to achieve these goals, you would be responsible for establishing key partnership with the Vice President of ASEAN & HK, as well as the Managing Director in Malaysia of the distribution business, to implement a sell through model that will allow us to reduce customer acquisition cost while containing attrition, and rewarding the core sales teams.
The Country Leader, Cloud – Malaysia is responsible for sales, marketing, including key events, and lead generation. As such, they are the external face of Ingram Micro Cloud in the marketplace. They also have responsibility for partner support (i.e. customer services) and will have joint responsibility for vendor management, especially where vendors are not global but local to Malaysia geographies.
Our ideal candidate for the Country Leader, Cloud Malaysia role has:
• A BA or additional relevant experience in a related field (MBA strongly preferred).
• A minimum of 10 years of IT channel experience.
• 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in sales, marketing, business development, with strong leadership experience
• 8+ years of first and second level management experience driving true P/L cost centers.
• 5+ years of cloud experience preferred.
• 5+ years in management position, with proven ability to manage successful across various cultures
• Basic business acumen and organizational work flow
• Understanding of Ingram Micro's core competencies and resources.
• Extensive experience in developing customer relationships
• Exceptional skills in building innovative and agile teams of leaders
• Proven skills to manage large business and worked in matrixed organizations
• Proven experience in managing teams including ability to provide direction, understand resource capability and successfully drive results
• Problem solving skills, conceptual and analytical skills with a proven ability to turn findings into executable plans.
• A track record of creative, leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent oral, written, listening and formal presentation skills including ability to communicate and sell ideas.
• An ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels.
• Executive presence
• Demonstrated initiative to work independently and with teams interchangeably.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.