Sr Talent Acquisition Professional (Hybrid Work Environment)
Forth Worth, TX, United States
Job ID: 47233
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Why Choose Ingram Micro? Below are a few reasons!
- Hybrid work environment
- Working for the world’s largest technology distributor directly means the Talent Acquisition team has the best recruitment technology out there
- Being a part of a seasoned Talent Acquisition team with associates experienced in L&D, HR and TA Mgm.
- Career advancement opportunities based on performance and desire – ask about this!
- Joining Recruiter University. A global program the US Talent Acquisition department created.
- Learning from team members in verticals such as cloud, technology solutions, supply chain, eCommerce and more.
- Partnering with global leaders - Ingram Micro is located in 59 countries – learning never ends!
The Sr Talent Acquisition Professional will be a strategic talent advisor, responsible for providing the highest level of recruitment services to Ingram Micro leaders and associates across Tech Solutions and Cloud Channel and beyond if needed. The Sr. Recruiter will deliver high quality professional and manager-level candidates and advance the Ingram Micro brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Ingram Micro selection process. This individual will perform full life recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers candidates and the community-at-large. Work closely with leaders to define position requirements and evaluate candidates for skills match. It also includes partnering with HR and divisional leadership on succession planning in order to maximize current staff and anticipate future needs.
- Responsible for end to end life cycle management of the recruitment function; which includes technical requisition across TS business and IS
- Partner with Business Leaders and HR Business Partner Human to provide integrated staffing support for the client group and use their guidance during the offer process
- Drive process improvements where needed in alignment with hiring process and client satisfaction
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine the needs of their respective departments
- Partner with Sr Manager of TA to drive results, utilize data and relevant recruitment metrics to ensure process improvement
- Help identify trends, drive change, and assess overall business unit progress
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws
- Stay abreast to all networking events and latest recruiting trends
- Create, and maintain a talent acquisition strategy that will encompass a variety of recruitment resources including strategic job postings, websites, social media and others
- Source passive from a variety of platforms
- Ensure efficient candidate workflow and a diverse slate of candidates
- Present status report during weekly 1:1 with direct manager
- Follow the HireGreat methodology and evangelize hiring managers to utilize it
- Maintain candidate pool with potential candidates very active
- Maximize the utilization of our platforms including our ATS and CRM (currently Jobvite and Talemetry)
- Attend industry conferences and recruiting events (Industry & University).
- Develop marketing/branding campaigns for the teams you support.
What you should bring to the table:
- Ability to work with high level of uncertainty and quickly changing priorities
- Strength and experience in effective dealing with both peer groups and senior executives
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decisions making skills:
- Fact (not opinion) driven. Confident and informed decisions making
- Able to “sift” through the information noise
- Able to prioritize and go quickly to the analysis that gives maximum value in the shortest time-frame (80 / 20 rule)
- Practical and effective: combines strong business and common senses; drives towards practical and implementable recommendations
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations
- Ability to stimulate others to change and absorb new ideas
- Excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront and direct with all levels of the organization
- Motivated toward individual and team goals, focus on process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree
- Eight + years of previous recruitment experienced across all disciplines (including, but not limited to): Very Technical, Business Strategy, Technical Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
- Solid experience performing Social Recruiting specifically LinkedIn
- Worked in an enterprise environment, software development experience preferred
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.