Marketing Client Services Manager
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 47130
Description Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Who we are:
Ingram Micro’s Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Client Services Manager (MCSM) that will have a primary focus supporting various programs our partners utilize. The MCSM acts as the SME on behalf of their client/program and will work alongside the Marketing Account Managers to develop comprehensive plans. This role can be based in Irvine, CA or our Buffalo, NY location.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on highly visible initiatives, working with innovation in marketing excites you, and want to take programs to the next level by utilizing data/ROI for our clients, then this is the opportunity for you!
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for helping your clients’ message reach their audience through innovative marketing through the development and implementation of programs designed to do so
- Work directly with the assigned business unit and/or Agency Ingram Micro leadership to understand the overall objectives and goals to build a comprehensive marketing program consisting of but not limited to activities, events, and digital strategies to reach targeted audiences
- Utilize your knowledge of marketing trends, technology trends, value positioning and market opportunities to aids in the development of the programs
- Act with clients’ goals in mind by engaging the appropriate teams to provide positive ROI
- Effectively build and manage the program budget including revenue and expenses with a focus on maintaining profitability
- Utilize various resources (internal or external) to capture data that will allow for more targeted programs and stronger results for our clients
- May travel up to 20% of the time (which may include international travel) -Pending Covid Restrictions
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant additional experience in a related field
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, preferably in a technology environment
- Display knowledge of technology products and distribution channels relative to assigned product category
- General computer applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and SharePoint) able to learn additional applications as necessary
- Skilled in selling and negotiation, able to overcome objections to get results
- Proficient in oral and written communications
- Able to multitask with a strong attention to detail (presentations, managing multiple projects simultaneously etc…)
- Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner, practice discretion and understand appropriateness of communication and behavior, professionally conduct meetings and discussions, work independently and as a team member.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.