Inside sales Consultant Cybersecurity - Bologna area
Casalecchio di Reno, BO, Italy
Job ID: 47286
Inside Sales Consultant Cybersecurity
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Advanced Solutions business across Europe and the Middle-East. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales (Presales, Sales and Business Development) and Marketing teams. Our Advanced Solutions business is focused on resellers in the Business-to-Business space (B2B).
In this job Ingram Micro is looking for a skilled IT Security Pre-sales Consultant to join our CyberSecurity & IoT Center of Excellence. As IT Inside Sales Consultant, you’ll help us build up the IT Security strategy that will define Ingram Micro position as VAD leader both in the distribution and in the partner support services. As CyberSecurity Consultant you'll be responsible for enabling major commercial and enterprise VARs to define, develop, and deploy their next-generation cyber security offering. We'll need you to have experience in dealing with both small companies and large enterprises, plus have a background in engineering multi-technological security solutions.
The location for this full-time job is in Italy based in Casalecchio di Reno (BO), the Ingram Micro site dedicated to Cybersecurity and Settala (MI). You will report directly to our Cybersecurity Advanced Solutions Manager - Italy.
What will you do?
- You will be part of sale teams to ensure our cyber security solutions drive the technological choices of our partners and colleagues.
- You will provide sales support mainly on cyber security projects to VARs.
- You will support in preparation of technical documents in response to requests for information (RFI), requests for proposals (RFP), public tenders, etc.
- You will reach the required partnership and certification levels with our vendors of choice.
- You will help in defining technical priorities to round-up our offering portfolio.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Work background in Network and Security (3+ years of relevant experience).
- Sales Experiece and good negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Network & Security products, such as Cisco, Fortinet, CheckPoint, Mcafee, Juniper, etc.
- Sold technical support experience in large scale cyber security projects and mission-critical infrastructures is an advantage..
- Proactive and can work independently or as a team.
- Good presentation skill of both English and Italian, and advanced proficiency in writing technical proposal in English and Italian. Other languages are a plus.
- Experience in sales technical roles is a plus.
- Experience in sales engineering cloud and/or IoT Security Solutions is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most fast and dynamic business unit of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will work with a team of young people who are focused on innovating and building new strategies to bridge the technological and value gaps between the Vendors and the VARs. Your opinion is going to be valued and taken into consideration and you will be part of the decision-making process of our area and no idea that you will bring forward will be left unconsidered.
Your personal determination to success will be matched by our constant support and by our availability to ensure that obstacles that we will identify will be matched by the whole team’s effort.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.
Ingram Micro takes pride in our unique culture. Our associates are our most important asset, and they are at the forefront of everything we do. Our dedication to a shared set of principles unites and guides us to better decisions and behaviours, enabling us to focus on the success of our business partners and associates. As a result, we are proud to announce we have been certified by Great Place to Work, the global authority on workplace culture.