Expense Payable with English
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 47122
Description Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!You bring the talent, we bring the job!Upgrade Your Talent by:
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Processing of trade and non-trade invoices in an integrated ERP system
- Preparation and monitoring of blocked and parked invoice reports and ensuring aged invoices are followed up on a timely basis
- Reconciling vendor statements, researching and correcting discrepancies; requesting missing copies of invoices/credit notes
- Preparing the Payment Run
- Handling vendor inquiries and other administrative tasks
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Auditing
- Experienced in accounting and finance or audit field would be an advantage.
- Have extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate both written/oral in English