Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
M - F 2PM - 10:30PM
Position Summary: Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
What you bring to the role: Recognized skilled specialist in job area. May be responsible for leading daily operations.
- May train, delegate and review the work of lower-level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis, judgment, and initiative.
- Makes minor adjustments and enhancements to working methods to improve effectiveness of area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a specialist level.
- Incumbents are highly proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures. Incumbents independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
- Known in the department/group as the “knowledge base” of information.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Often acts as a facilitator and team leader.
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience.
- OR HS diploma or equivalent and a minimum 8 years of functional including 4 years position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
- Medical insurance available immediately upon hire, with no waiting period
- 401K is vested immediately
- Casual work attire, jeans allowed
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.