Associate Professional, ERP Applications
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 46992
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- 2+ yrs of SAP OTC experience
- Good understanding in OTC Sales and Billing process
- Able to interact with business to understand business requirements and solution design related to OTC process
- Ability to work directly with the team to define business requirements.
- Team player capable of managing multiple priorities and meet closely-spaced, ambitious timelines
- Excellent communication and lead level skills
- Good Knowledge of SD who can work with SD team in handling Sales and BIlling Processes.
- Expresses ideas, details, information, etc. clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
- Listens attentively to others and helps them articulate their requests, concerns, or issues.
- Communicates honestly and openly in a way that shows value and respect for others.
- Tailors the content and medium of communication to the audience, and provides clear answers to questions. Provides others with sufficient information to complete tasks or projects.
- Produces documents that are clear, concise and grammatically correct.
- Comfortable in presenting various levels on information to highest levels of executive staff members
- Solicits and readily accepts constructive feedback.
- Presents feedback to others in a tactful manner.
- Maintains composure when addressing an adversarial or hostile audience.
- Addresses conflict directly, confidentially, and appropriately.
- Accepts individual/team responsibilities and meet commitments. Takes responsibility for own performance and actions.
- Can interact with internal and external business and IS representatives adjusting the level of communication to the audience.
Develops Innovative Practices and Works as a Team Member
- Recognizes when it is appropriate to challenge the status quo and when it is not.
- Supports team decisions to implement changes, suggestions, improvements, and solutions.
- Encourages and supports the exploration and application of best practices
- Enthusiastically participates in cross-functional efforts.
- Shares resources across teams to benefit the company’s goals.
- Develops proactive working relationships across departmental/organizational boundaries.
Acts with Integrity & Respect
- Prevents personal conflicts from interfering with his/her objectivity.
- Consistently arrives on time for meetings and appointments.
- Accepts responsibility for the results of his/her decisions and actions.
- Behaves in a way that is consistent with Ingram Micro’s values.
- Communicates important information without compromising confidentiality.
- Encourages diverse perspectives when discussing issues.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Solves complex problems where development of new solutions, methods, and systems will result in a major impact on the department’s overall success.
- Analyzes problems quickly and develops business solutions to complex problems.
- Performs efficient and effective analysis and complete task level activities.
- Analyzes current methods and procedures, recommends and implements improvements.
- Daily sitting, focusing on and operating a personal computer or terminal keyboard for over 60 minutes at a time.
- Communicates by telephone for up to 120 minutes at a time on a daily basis.
- Writes using pen/pencil or personal computer keyboard for up to 120 minutes at a time on a daily basis.
- Reads printed words and numbers in printed form and on computer/terminal monitor.
- Ability to travel by car, train and/or air.
May be required to work in an office environment, with or without air conditioning and fluorescent lighting. May also be required to spend time in a distribution center, without air conditioning. Some geographies may have remote office conditions of lower standards than the home country.
THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES