Category Cyber security Manager
Shang Hai, China
Job ID: 47505
Why work at Ingram Micro China
- IngramMicro is a global leader in technology and supply chain services, enabling business partner to maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. We help over 250K business partner and 2000 vendors operate more efficiently and successfully in the market they serve.
- As category manager, a key position in IngramMicro China, you are playing a critical role of developing and executing category strategy in certain technology domain and plan to drive the business success.
- In this role, you are reporting directly to China SBU Director and partnering with key business stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you will be doing
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead the Cyber Security Category for setting strategic direction to be aligned with technology domain trend, business objectives and go-to-market strategy
- Understand target vertical industry, develop business solution strategies, and drive execution of engagement including sales activities and digital platforms
- Collaborate with product teams, sales teams and other functions to define and lead growth initiatives that drive acquisition, expansion, retention and referrals in certain category
- Co-operate with business units and engage new vendors to build up full product portfolio for incremental growth
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive business results
What you will need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline, major in Information Technology preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years of work experience in category / product management, preferably in IT industry and related technology domain.
- Technology domain knowledge and expertise in Cyber Security and execution experience
- Proven working experience with cross functional teams, such as sales, purchasing, technology expert, channel partner, end user, etc. to achieve broader view and timely execution
- Inclusive leadership with background of building collaborative relationships
- Capability to interface with senior management both internally and externally
- Good project management experience to manage multiple stakeholders
- Proven competency in,
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving
- Data-driven and analytical thinking
- People management skills with clear vision and can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, communication and influential skills both in Chinese and in English