As we at Ingram Micro are continuing to grow our products, sales and vendor presence and practices, this is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow/nurture your experience with the worlds #1 ICT Distributor like Ingram Micro and similar vendors and partners across the Australian marketplace.
What You'll Do
We are currently looking to appoint a highly motivated, driven, and proven Business Development Manager who will be committed to delivering growth in Revenue, Profit, Market Share and Partner Value aligned through strategic interaction with a a diverse array of global vendors, channel partners and all aligned with the leading edge innovative solutions of a world leader in IT distribution.
- Provide finance and IT centric solutions to complex sales opportunity business problems.
- Participates in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for their target market.
- Interacts with senior management levels at vendors, resellers, reseller customers, and/or within Ingram Micro, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Works closely with assigned Ingram Micro Solution Development Executive to develop and deliver customer required financing solutions (both reseller and their customers).
- Manages large team interaction and work efforts at reseller or their customer in support of the reseller and/or within Ingram Micro.
- Function as a sales and team leader for the entire Australian IT business market.
What You'll Bring
We are looking for someone who can drive Ingram Micro's value proposition and further cement our position as Market Leaders. To be successful you will ideally have:
- Previous IT finance sales and related financial industry business development experience and a proven record of sales and profitability growth and territory development/management.
- Record of building a network and relationships at the senior management level, preferably in the IT reseller market and/or territory they will be covering.
- Deep understanding of and ability to sell simple through highly complex financial deal structures is required.
- Advanced networking, sales, and marketing skills, including proven ability to carry and sell to personal sales quota specifically within the IT equipment finance industry.
- Proven track record exceeding $20+ million per annum in financing volume sales targets with both FMV and full payout types of finance deal structures.
- Strong capabilities to accurately assess deal opportunities to determine quickly both deal and customer potential Executive level presence and influence with client organizations.
- Ability to run oral presentations to and for C-Level clientele or group audiences.
- Experience with IT finance centric sales training within the IT channel seller marketplace is highly desirable.
What we Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
- Training & Development
- Work alongside leading Vendors and industry professionals
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy & Benefits Scheme
- Paid Birthday Leave
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavour to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey! Be #Unstoppable #AS21
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click "Apply".