Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
• Effective delivery of process and tool training to new hires working on SAP for the Go-to-market teams.
•Execute training reporting and analyses of class performance results and learning gaps to improve on. Provision of upskilling training as necessary
• Ensuring standard operating procedures (SOPs) are available, followed, up to date and maintained
• Performing regular process checks/audits via side by side sit-ins with the team members, or data-based process checks
• Analyzing all information captured using tools related to Incident management, customer satisfaction, escalations, and audits
• Using the output from the analysis, prepare Corrective And Preventive Actions (CAPA)
• Working with the respective teams to implement the CAPA, monitor the progress and ensure successful outcome from the implementation
• Supporting the service delivery teams to help achieve high standards of performance and customer handling
• Providing coaching and feedback wherever required
• Communicating and collaborate regularly with various other functions (Recruitment, Training and Quality, Operations, Local business, Project Management, Application developers, Reporting) in order to coordinate improvement actions and initiatives
• Presenting all findings and progress to the respective stakeholders on a regular basis
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
• Experience with SAP is required
• Minimum of 2 years of similar experience required
• Good communication skills and knowledge of training fundamentals
• Should be proficient in Microsoft Office tools
• Ability to use and interpret data and information
• Good communication skills in English
• Previous experience in Training/Quality/Process Improvement is an advantage