Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Position Summary: Administers and operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Accounts for all materials and supplies; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
What you bring to the role: Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Manages a staff of professional and support associates.
- Makes day-to-day decisions for group/department.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Assignments are defined in terms of activities and objectives.
- Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management.
- Some latitude to make decisions to achieve defined goal.
- Will generally have assumed at least the Senior Professional level of experience before becoming a manager.
- Regularly applies expertise in day-to-day activities.
- May fill the role of a staff member in complex situations.
- Four-year college degree Preferred but not Required (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 4 years of position specific experience and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO
- Medical insurance available immediately upon hire, with no waiting period
- 401K is vested immediately
- Casual work attire, jeans allowed
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Development
- A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
- Open Door Policy
- Company Observed Holidays
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
** Must be a US Citizen or legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
***H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time for this position***
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.