HR Business Partner-Sweden
Do you come with a strong track record within organizational development and HR business partnering combined with a solid business understanding, then you might be the right candidate for this interesting position!
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our Sweden business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
About the job
Reporting directly to the HR Director Nordics and working closely with the Local leadership team, you will be responsible for managing Sweden HR initiatives. This role serves as a key HR business partner to Ingram Micro’s Sweden business, providing HR counsel, talent management support.
Our team is not your ordinary large corporate HR team! We are a fast, agile, scrappy, gritty, and get stuff done type of team! Our business moves extremely fast, and we need to always be ahead of the game. The HR BP will work in conjunction with the HR team which will consist ultimately and eventually of 2 HR BPs, 1 Payroll, 1 Talent Acquisition Business Partner
The successful candidate will demonstrate a solid track record of success in an ever changing and dynamic global multi matrix working environment, with a clear focus on the local Sweden day to day operations. This role requires someone who thrives in a fast paced and demanding business environment, proactively driving change and who can spark enthusiasm in others. Excellent interaction skills, a confident presentation style, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels will be a key success factor to the post holder’s success.
What will you do?
The successful candidate will recognize the following key elements in his or her personal interest and HR track record:
- Long term business thinker
- Trusted advisor
- HR expert
- Capability builder
- Change champion
- Data driven decision maker
Specific responsibilities include, though are not limited to
- A strong HR Business Partner who will execute HR business frameworks, policies, plans and procedures to support the business’ strategic and operational priorities and key initiatives.
- Collaborate with HR centers of excellence (talent acquisition, organization development and comp/benefits) to deliver effective and enduring human capital programs.
- This role will require the individual to be based in Bromma Office with the occasional visit to another site in Gothenburg.
- Champion company values and develop cultural initiatives.
- Lead programs pertaining to employee development, recognition, management development, performance management and coaching, and new hire orientation / onboarding.
- Develop employee relations policies and procedures and provide coaching to BU leaders regarding effective workplace strategies.
- Solid understanding of Swedish employment laws and have the natural ability to recognize and mitigate both organizational and people risk
- Partner with business leaders to maximize organizational effectiveness and performance, and transformation and change initiatives.
What experience do you bring?
- Strong HR Business Partnering knowledge and skills
- University degree in HRM/Marketing/Finance /Social Science/Business Management
- 4-5 years work experience as the HR Business Partner
- Results-orientated, services-focused human resource professional with a verifiable track record for adding value, organization and superior performance and results to overall operations.
- Experience partnering with BU leaders and executive leadership,
- Strategy HR knowledge and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with a track record of positive team development, consultation, planning and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate different levels of management and employees.
- Familiarity with prevailing regulatory requirements and standards relating to the function of human resource management in Sweden.
What competencies do you bring?
- Strong Business Partnering skills in team building, performance management and employee relations and regulations.
- Results focused.
- Demonstrable ability to influence, build on credibility, professionalism.
- Confident understanding of Swedish employment legislation and the application thereof
- Experience and knowledge of HR systems – Workday knowledge would be great, but not essential
- Confident with analyzing data to make informed people decisions
- Ability to balance working autonomously yet with close collaboration with the HR team
- Comfortable working in highly matrixed environment; non-hierarchical personality and orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate across cultures.
- Proven ability to anticipate risk and opportunity within the HR framework, develop leadership solutions and take pre-emptive action where appropriate.
- HR professional who is commercially focused and may also possess business and finance experience.
- Solid facilitation skills supporting change management in a dynamic and global environment
- You are an excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with various levels of the organization.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish (other Nordic language will be an added advantage)
Ingram Micro Fun Facts:
- We have 120+ cloud solutions in 64 countries
- We offer technology solutions in Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Turkey & Africa, North America
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.