- $18 STARTING pay, DOE.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- Position is On-Site.
- 75% Mailroom/Office Services 25% Facility Maintenance
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Serve internal customers by maintaining the consistent flow of activities in the print shop, mail center and copy centers. Perform facility related maintenance tasks.
- Serve internal customers by maintaining the consistent flow of activities in the print shop, mail center and copy centers.
- Perform facility related maintenance tasks.
75% Mailroom/Office Services functions / 25% Facility Maintenance related functions including:
- Unload delivery trucks daily, with sorting and scanning of packages:
- Organize packages/mail for smooth work flow or deliveries.
- Use hand held scanners.
- Maintain delivery logs.
- Scan, obtain signatures, and deliver inbound packages between buildings.
- Unload / delivery of large parcels, such as computer equipment and furniture:
- Proper and safe lifting and transporting of all product.
- Organize outbound shipments:
- Create shipping labels.
- Shrink wrap pallets.
- Perform finishing work on printed materials:
- Bind books, laminate documents, and cutting, with training to be provided.
- Daily performance of related facility maintenance tasks may include, but not limited to:
- Support Facilities related projects.
- Project clean up.
- Painting exterior and interior.
- Assembling of office equipment.
- Manage used equipment to proper recycling measures.
- Changing lightbulbs.
- Event set-ups and tear-downs.
What You Bring To The Role:
- Minimum of (1) year experience in shipping, receiving and mailroom experience; prepress experience preferred.
- High school Diploma or equivalent required.
- Fast-paced competencies. Does not like to sit mentality. This position will hit the ground running.
- No maintenance experience required, but is preferred. You don't need to be a maintenance guru or specialist. Eagerness to learn is a plus.
- Knowledge of DocuTech copier, and general binding equipment and procedures.
- Communication, customer service, team work and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, ability to display /maintain effective time management.
- Use basic handheld tools to assist with maintenance duties, such as screwdrivers, hammer, wrenches, sockets, light duty power tools, power washer, and steam cleaner.
- Comprehend and perform from written instructions routinely.
- Possess basic computer skills: such as email, ability to navigate to directed links, and monitor work tickets (electronic service requests).
- Strong customer service skills: such as displaying courteous and professional demeanor, and answering questions and providing guidance to internal and external customers.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. unassisted daily
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.