Inside Sales Representative - Bilingual
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 47014
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Sells or renews the company’s products and/or services via telephone or electronic means to assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads.
- Focus on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities.
- Have technical knowledge of products, systems and services.
- May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products.
- May overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the field. Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products.
- May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
- Minimal business travel or work outside office required.
- Support back end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
- What you bring to the role: Entry-level professional individual contributor on a project or work team.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex.
- Explains facts, policies and practices related to job area.
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve issues in which answers can be readily obtained.
- Work is reviewed regularly by supervisor or more senior peers.
- Requires broad theoretical knowledge typically acquired from advanced education.
What you bring to the role:
- Typically requires a four year college degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years functional experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking required (Includes reading and writing)
- Central America and Caribbean region sales experience is preferred
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared pass a drug test and background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.