Professional, Business Analyst
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 47529
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you will be the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for export compliance systems operations, advise with compliance knowledge and technical expertise. you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to analyze business scenarios in various ERP systems via building reporting tools (queries) and data analyses, propose and validate solutions by performing UAT and production QA to meet business needs. The ideal candidate will also help drive process improvements by sharing the primary objective to increase efficiencies, accuracies and productivities.
Major Responsibility: Export Compliance Program Management for Clients
- Collaborate with high profile clients and project leads on multiple large projects that span across multiple platforms or ERPs (SAP, IMFirst, Impulse, Shipwire, etc.) and multiple development teams
- advise with compliance knowledge and technical expertise during the requirements gathering process
Major Responsibility: Automation, Process Improvement and System Enhancement
- Partner cross-functionally to create and provide data and system requirements needed to develop metrics.
- Initiate in delivering business and systems process automation improvements and provide solutions with primary objective to increase efficiencies, accuracies and productivity.
- capture feature/function information at varying levels and document them in a requirements management tool (BRDs, JIRA, etc.)
- Create test cases and provide UAT results
Major Responsibility: Performance Metrics, Reporting, and Analysis
- Develops key performance metrics and dashboards and presentations to help drive key business decision-making and provide data-driven improvement recommendations through data mining and analyses.
- Detailed monthly reports along with occasional ad hoc reporting will be required.
Major Responsibility: Supporting Systems Operations and Auditing
- Resolve issues and bug reports raised by users in a timely manner.
- Enhance scripts/applications based on additional new requirements.
- Produce technical design as required. Create and maintain documentations to provide a comprehensive understanding of scripts/applications.
Major Responsibility: Export Operations Administration
- Manage meetings with internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Provide timely updates on different phases of the project.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
- Experience: Previous analytical experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A complex level of knowledge of the MS office Suite, including:
- MS Excel – writing macros, developing formulas, using functions such as pivot and lookup tables
- MS Access – multi-table queries, report generation, macros, forms (preferred)
- General knowledge in MS Outlook, Word, Power Point.
- Experience with Query Languages (SQL, Python) recommended
- Working knowledge with Magellan or other Business Intelligence software, creating queries and report generation is a plus
- Familiarity with ERP system such as SAP/GTS, or other Trade Compliance systems and tools is a plus.
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical reports.
- Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills; ability to prioritize among demanding and sometimes conflicting requirements.
- Attention to detail and data integrity; with high level of diligence and professionalism
- Occasional extended work hours may be required.
- Role is for permanent nightshift
- Candidate must have wired internet connection to support a temporary work-from-home set-up