Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become one of the largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Hybrid work environment
INGRAM MICRO OVERVIEW:
- Ingram Micro does $49 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 250,000 IT solution provider customers
- 2,000 manufacturer partners
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
The successful candidate will play a key role in Ingram Micro’s Environment-People-Governance strategy and programs by managing and continuously improving environmental sustainability data collection, analysis, and reporting processes for Ingram Micro’s worldwide operations.
The Senior Analyst - Environmental Sustainability Data & Analytics will report to Ingram Micro’s Director of ESG and will work with stakeholders across the Ingram Micro organization to track Ingram Micro’s environmental performance, identify environmental footprint reduction projects, and monitor and report on Ingram Micro’s progress towards its environmental goals to internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as lead systems administrator for Ingram Micro’s environmental sustainability data collection, management, analysis, and reporting program, including but not limited to data on utility usage, GHG emissions, waste generation, materials usage, and water consumption.
- Select, design, and/or continuously improve the communications, process, management, and software tools used for environmental sustainability data collection, management, analysis, and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve and automate data collection processes and connect to data sources to assure timely, consistent, and accurate data collection.
- Prepare documentation of Ingram Micro’s environmental sustainability data collection, management, analysis, and reporting processes and tools.
- Train new users and recruit and support internal data customers to promote culture of data-driven performance improvement.
- Establish quality assurance processes to ensure accurate analyses and reporting, alignment with reporting standards, and coordination with third party validation activities.
- Support Ingram Micro’s ESG programs and initiatives by preparing reports and analyses responsive to external reporting requirements, including regulatory programs, certifications, and customer inquiries.
- Analyze environmental sustainability data and work cross-functionally to identify and evaluate compelling opportunities to reduce Ingram Micro’s environmental footprint, support project implementation, and monitor and report on results.
- Collaborate with ESG teammates to act as an ambassador for environmental sustainability and other ESG topics and initiatives. Support various ESG team projects and activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Environmental Management, Data Science, or a similarly technical and engineering-minded field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience managing large data sets and data-gathering processes, preferably with environmental sustainability data and utility data.
- Experience contributing to corporate ESG reports, regulatory reports, third-party certifications, and/or customer ESG data requests.
- Experience developing environmental data collection systems, tools, databases, and/or software.
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze data, leveraging information to provide clear, concise and supported recommendations for action.
- Interest and experience in common and best practices covering environmental sustainability and ESG programs and initiatives.
- Capacity to work independently and simultaneously handle a variety of complex matters under deadline pressure.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel.
- Experience with utility bill management, environmental sustainability management, and/or ESG program management software
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Please be prepared to pass a drug test and background check that includes verification of vaccination status.
Ingram Micro requires all new associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, this position requires applicants to submit proof, prior to start date, that the successful applicant is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Ingram Micro will comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs. Applicants will be notified of the requirements of Ingram Micro’s COVID-19 policy and process for verification of vaccination status prior to the start of employment.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.