Inside Sales Representative - Bilingual
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 47225
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- As an Inside Sales Representative working with our reseller partners you will use your exceptional sales and customer service skills to:
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers within Latin America and Caribbean markets for Ingram Micro
- Be the expert on your vendor’s product life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages (help them see what technology can do for them)
- Act as the liaison between Ingram Micro’s Sales teams, the Vendors, and our Customers
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase sales & profits through networking, warm calls, and reporting
- Make sales calls (inbound/outbound) to quote prices, provide production information, and follow up on sales leads
What you bring to the role:
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish – Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent, 2 yr. degree preferred
- 3-5 yrs of relevant experience, ideal candidate will have prior experience with technology/software sales
- Familiarity with MS Office Programs-Outlook, Excel & Word is required
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written as you will be talking to our customers a lot!
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
* Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.