Sr Data Analyst
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 47696
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
The Sr Data Analyst will work closely with Business Stakeholders to define pricing opportunities and identify how pricing facts, data and decisions link to overall business strategy improvements to grow revenue and profit for their line of business. We are looking for candidates with excellent analytic skills with a data discovery mindset to help unleash the power of data and champion new ideas through pricing strategies to grow revenue and profit.
A successful Sr Data Analyst candidate will:
- Collaborate and conduct meetings with Business Stakeholders (Vendor Management, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, Operations) on setting prices, testing pricing, tracking results and promoting pricing strategies on current and new product launches.
- Act as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) to analyze and translate business requirements towards the delivery of a data driven solution that provides a comprehensive view of the company's competitive pricing position and insight on the impact of pricing changes on profitability and growth rates.
- Multitask and prioritize workload to support projects and ad-hoc tasks.
- Act as a thought leader, providing practical recommendations and contributing to team discussions on implications of analysis; identifying implementation challenges.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written communications based on audience.
- Thrive in an ambiguous work environment with minimal direction while knowing when to ask for help from Team or Management.
- SQL is a plus --> ability to write stored procedures, automate process / procedure, trouble shoot issues.
- Proficient utilizing and joining multiple sources of data to derive the optimal pricing strategy with impacts to improve revenue and profitability.
A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.