Late Shift Associate - Operations
As an Associate you will be joining a mature Operations team with an established Lean culture, working in a small team within the Operation reporting to a team Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring the processing of all sales orders to the carriers within service levels whilst fully supporting the maintenance of a LEAN culture with the upmost focus on application of the Safe Working Procedures and Correct Work Instructions.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have…
Who you are….?
• Communication Skills: Verbal clarity and written literacy
• Time Management: Must be reliable both personally and with team objectives/targets
• Results Driven: Focused on SLA’s and target for each given area with the ability to achieve set targets in all areas of the operation
• Customer Orientation: Focused on internal/external customer requirements with a view to constant improvements
• Commercial Awareness: An understanding of the requirement of other functions within the DC
Who we are?
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great people, with a complete customer focus.