Sales Ledger Assistant
Norwich, NFK, United Kingdom
Job ID: 47730
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary:
- To maintain sales ledger for Norwich, Enfield and Manchester
- To ensure all claims and invoices are submitted correctly.
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB:
- To invoice Norwich claims and ensure invoices are dispatched to the customer.
- To prepare Mobile Phone Trading pro-forma invoices and convert to final invoices on receipt of Funds from customer
- To control invoicing for small customers for Norwich and Enfield sites.
- To ensure all invoicing is supported by a customer purchase order.
- To ensure all claims are correctly submitted within the permitted timescales
- To ensure all invoices, where applicable, are submitted for payment on customers portal.
- To do necessary checks/seek appropriate and raise credit notes when requested.
- To run weekly shipment reports for Fulfilment and raise invoice based on report.
- To provide additional assistance as and when required.
- To answer customer queries via email and telephone and chase internally/externally for information.
- To open accounts for new customers and obtain necessary documentation and run appropriate checks.