Sr. IT Project Manager
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 47699
Sr. IT Project Manager
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
*This position is in the Irvine, California corporate headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to two days remote per week.
- Responsible for planning and managing company resources to execute project components from design phase through implementation.
- Interprets requirements and converts to deliverables.
- Identifies and communicates project scope and ensures project milestones and objectives are met.
- Ensures effective communication between technical and non-technical functions.
- Coordinates project schedules, manages budgets and assigns tasks.
- Keeps management informed of key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- This role can be highly cross-functional and operates across multiple disciplines.
What you bring to the role:
- Recognized subject matter expert with specialized knowledge in the function.
- Manages large Infrastructure projects or processes.
- Limited oversight from manager.
- Coaches, reviews, and delegates work to lower-level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of advanced complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- May be the in-house expert on specific technologies or within the job function area.
- Complete understanding and wide application of advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts in a specialized field.
- Possess broad knowledge of professional field and other related functions.
- Goals are provided to the incumbent in form of desired results.
- Determines and develops approach to solve functional area related issues.
- Possess the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training, study, and experience.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.