Inside Sales Professional
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 47136
- $20-22 STARING hourly pay. Commission paid in addition.Position Summary:
- Schedule is Mon. - Fri. 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- Hybrid in-office/WFH schedule.
- Benefits (Medical) & 401K begin on FIRST day of employment.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Sells or renews the company’s products and/or services via telephone or electronic means to assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- May generate prospective customers through warm calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads.
- Focus on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities.
- Have technical knowledge of products, systems and services.
- May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products.
- May overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the field.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products.
- May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
- Minimal business travel or work outside office required.
- Support back end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
What You Bring To The Role:
- Established and productive professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult and may be complex.
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Works on moderate to complex projects.
- Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives moderate level of guidance.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
- General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues.
- A four year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1 year position specific experience.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.