Ingram Micro helps businesses fully Realize the Promise of Technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Our challenge is to use modern tools, techniques, and methods to develop, modify, and/or update complex and extremely powerful systems. Our customers and partners need applications that enable them to easily operate and expand their businesses. Ingram Micro is a $50B revenue a year company, with $5B of that revenue going through our team's eCommerce web site.
Ingram Micro is seeking experienced Application Support professionals who serves as a technical resource providing high quality support to our customer base. The individual must have the ability to multi-task, be creative, innovative, flexible and organized. The individual must possess a strong relevant background in supply chain and logistics applications and is prepared to be involved in all facets of support. The individual must demonstrate excellent communication skills and a desire to work in a high-energy, goal-oriented team environment. This opportunity requires strong problem-solving skills, an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Key Job Functions/Requirements
- Strong in Support and Maintenance skills to resolve issues reported by customers with a quick turnaround.
- Should have strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Should have both Development & support experience.
- Should be able to work independently as well as in group.
- Need to support On call after office hours on need basis.
- Experience of working on IT Service Management Tools such as ServiceNow.
- Well versed with support processes of Incident management /Change Management/ Request Management and Problem Management
- Working on JIRA and confluence are an advantage
- Comfortable to work in Shifts
Additional Job Functions/Requirements:
- Understand the current applications design, architecture, integration patterns, system flow and the landscape of the environments and the various tools used
- Develops Innovative Practices and works as a Team Member
- Ability to make timely and accurate Decision
- Expresses ideas, details, information, etc. clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
- Can interact with executive level internal and external business and IS representatives adjusting the level of communication to the audience.
- Solves complex problems where development of new solutions, methods, and systems will result in a major impact on the department’s overall success.
- Analyze problems quickly and develops business solutions to complex problems.
- Performs efficient and effective analysis and complete task level activities.
- Analyze current methods and procedures, recommends and implements improvements.
- Develops Innovative Practices and Works as a Team Member
- Identifies new ways to improve work processes leveraging middleware.
- Open for team decisions to implement changes, suggestions, improvements, and solutions.
- Encourages and supports the exploration and application of best practices
- Enthusiastically participates in cross-functional efforts
- Shares knowledge across teams to benefit the company’s goals.
- Develops proactive working relationships across departmental/organizational boundaries.
- Understand the Supply Chain and Logistics solutions currently in place
- Analyze the incidents, troubleshoot technical issues, debug the issues, and provide break-fix to resolve the technical issues
- Analyze the technical and process issues, collaborate across different teams like infrastructure, networking, Database and other teams to provide technical support to our rapidly growing customer base, delivering technical solutions to resolve issues and keeping the systems operational
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps and contribute in knowledge management
- Research technical issues and should be able to do root cause analysis and reporting for critical issue
- Report defects or offer suggestions for product improvement. Through their investigations, contribute to product knowledge and help make future technical support easier and Suggest areas of improvement
- Attend bridge calls for issue troubleshooting along with other team members
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to a high-performance environment.
- Fully understand Ingram Micro’s policies and procedures and act in accordance with all company policies.
- Should be willing to stretch during weekdays in case of emergency support after office hours.
- Should be flexible and adaptable to learn other technology, if required for project support.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum 9+ years
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft technology stack, including .NET, Commerce Server, Share Point, SQL and TFS.
- .Net Core 5.0, Entity Framework, Web API, GIT, Unit of Work, Repository Patterns, SOLID principle, JIRA.
- Angular 11.2, Material UI, PrimeNG library, Bootstrap 4.
- Experience in high availability Web ecommerce B2B applications, TIBCO Services.
- Knowledge of Software Application Lifecycle processes such as defect tracking, automated build, requirements management, version control, continuous integration and code development best practices.
- Experience with Virtualization, VDI and working with remote team members
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience with XML, Schema, XPATH and XML parsers is required
- Very good knowledge of working with databases (Oracle, SQL Server,) and SQL, PLSQL.
- Hands- on Development and Support experience on web-based .NET based applications
- Communicates well both orally and in writing.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It is a representation of the things that you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.