Petaling Jaya, 10, Malaysia
Job ID: 47631
We are looking for a Retail Marketing Specialist who will play a role in helping and assisting the marketing manager and product managers in devising and implementing individual vendor marketing plans, ensuring the success of the activities planned and executed, presenting the results and analysis.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Liaison and Go-To-Market with product managers and vendors on Marketing Planning & Execution, which include
- Planning & Implementation of quarterly marketing activities for assigned vendors as per the marketing plans
- Collaborate and coordinate with partner/resellers on marketing campaign planning
- Omni channel merchandising support (co-ordination & execution)
- Plan and execute marketplace scope of work and activities with partners or directly on e-commerce marketplaces e.g. Lazada & Shopee & etc.
- Provide and analyze economic and competitor marketing insights.
- Coordinate and drive 1: many trainings for readiness activities.
- Work with and manage 3rd party marketing agencies
- Tracking ROI on various marketing initiatives
- Managing marketing budgets, ability to demonstrate ROI on marketing investments
- Min 6 year(s) of marketing or solid digital marketing experience preferred
- IT Industry experience in retail & digital marketing, preferably with knowledge of B2B & B2C models and ecommerce
- Experience with various marketing platforms and social media tools for content delivery and ecommerce marketplace operations.
- Knowledge of marketing communications and keep up-to-date on digital and eCommerce landscape
- Ability to develop marketing pamphlets and proficiency in Adobe photoshop, Adobe illustrator will be an added advantage