Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM
No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Client Account Representative. Commerce & Lifecycle Services. | Associate Professional Program Management
This is a ONE YEAR CONTRACT opportunity
Experience coming from a Logistics, Ecommerce, Supply Chain account management background would be an asset for this role.
Client Account Representative supports IM-CLS (Ingram Micro-Commerce + Life Cycle Services) programs and Account Managers in supporting functional activities required for key assigned accounts. Including procurement, order processing and preparation, KPI monitoring and reporting duties as required per contract SOW and adhoc requests.
The Client Account Representative will oversee key account activities and responsibilities within the assigned account base. Primary focus is the overall customer experience, being the customer advocate within IM-CLS and providing excellent customer service.
Critical personal attributes for this role:
- Must possess customer satisfaction passion and skillset to address and resolve client issues as a customer and IM-CLS advocate while insuring goals are met for both IM-CLS and the client.
- Essential to this role is the ability to work independently and organize tasks to enable completion within required timelines.
- Must be able to provide clear and concise directions to cross-functional departments on projects, documentation, customer correspondence, deadlines, and all other action items required to support customer account.
- Must possess the ability to adapt to evolving business practices and work cooperatively with Account Managers to help meet company departmental and regional objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and work collaboratively with Account Manager to develop solutions.
- The ability to compile and analyze data into meaningful reports and presentations.
- Understands and utilizes all software, e-mail task management and desktop applications used by the department.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational & time management skills.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of client inbound activity including SKU creation & PO entry within SOW SLA’s. Coordinating communication and resolution of inbound discrepancies through investigation and interaction between operations team and customer.
- Monitor inventory transactions, including holds and adjustments. Lead and participate in customer-specific inventory reconciliation processes, including regular inventory counts, reports or comparisons. Coordinate inventory exit and transfer transactions with clients and operations.
- Provide order management support for assigned account base, including order enter, order monitoring, order releasing and coordinating achievement of inbound retail routing requirements.
- Management of return programs, including RMA issuance and coordinating resolution of return discrepancies.
- Maintain standard operating procedure (SOP) documents for assigned accounts, including work instruction development.
- Engage with customers on special requests for value-added services and coordinate production with the operations team.
- Assists with coordination of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Participate in weekly or monthly meetings with customers.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis to ensure continuous improvement to customer program.
- Identify and bring forward new revenue opportunities within assigned accounts to the Account Manager.
Post-Secondary Education (or equivalent work experience) required. One to three years prior experience at Ingram Micro in the Sales or Operations departments and/or 2 – 3 years external account support or customer service/industry experience.
SAP Experience is preferred.
Must possess intermediate skills of PC programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Outlook.
Must possess the ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal format as well as manage details and represent IM-CLS in a professional manner.
Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others and build a team-oriented environment
Our office associates are currently returning to the office in a hybrid approach. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process, and continue to interview candidates by phone or video. We are onboarding new hires in a hybrid capacity.
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email.