Supv, Talent Acquisition-MEX
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Job ID: 47714
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary:
Define the Talent Acquisition strategy for the CLOUD LATAM Business division and analyze area indicators, promoting a constant culture of continuous improvement and impact on the business.
What you bring to the role
- Responsible for developing, implementing and administering recruitment programs.
- Develops strategies using various sourcing techniques, qualifies and interviews candidates and confers job offers.
- Establishes relationships with outside sources - ad agencies, placement firms, etc. and ensures a reliable pipeline of qualified candidates is maintained.
- Develops and manages internal job transfer systems.
- Conducts background and reference checks, prepares documentation & reports and maintains candidate evaluation tools.
- Makes recommendations to hiring managers on competitive compensation packages and facilitates negotiations. .
- Higher levels of employment management may have responsibility for a larger number of the following areas: EEO planning and reporting, staffing strategy and manpower planning, development and upgrades to applicant tracking systems and college recruitment and internship programs.
- Problems faced may be difficult but typically are not complex. Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports and stakeholders.
- Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to moderate level of control and review.
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures and ensure that employees operate within these guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of department processes. Point person to resolve issues elevated by support personnel.
- College degree / HR Diploma (recommended)
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience and 1 year of leadership experience.
- Recruitment techniques and management of various selection platforms
- Advanced English & Portuguese
- Advanced handling of Microsoft Office
- Guides and develops others to strengthen organizational talent
- Reacts quickly and appropriately to situations and redirects as required to achieve objectives
- Tolerance for frustration
- Understand the environment and the impact towards the result
- Experience in process improvement and project management
- Ability to work with diverse teams, showing executive presence
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.