Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Cyber Security business across EMEA and to achieve our ambitious goals, we need a talented individual like you.
In this job of Head of Cyber Security EMEA, you will be responsible for leading, managing and expanding our Cyber Security function across the EMEA region. This includes the overlay P&L responsibility.
You will drive growth through country-based teams that will use the support and expertise of the central Cyber Security team to deliver great results.
The location for this full-time job is at one of our offices in the United Kingdom, France or the Netherlands. We are looking for someone who’s available as soon as possible. In this position, you will report directly to our Executive Director Vendor Management EMEA, Jacek Murawski.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute a 3-year Cyber Security growth plan for EMEA in close collaboration with the country organizations and the according Centre of Excellence teams.
- Further build and develop the EMEA team, to be recognized as the leading Cyber Security practice among distributors.
- Place our organization in the center of the Cyber Security ecosystem across EMEA, through personal engagement with key players in the industry including vendors, key systems integrators, resellers, and industry media.
- Develop strategies and service offerings to drive new and existing Cyber Security solutions to partners and resellers.
- Develop and implement strategic Marketing initiatives – in collaboration with vendors - to drive both our profitability.
- Comfortably operate within our organizational structure, which includes North America, APAC and LATAM and our global management.
What experience do you bring?
- Extensive experience in the Cyber Security industry, working at a vendor or a distributor, with a strong Cyber Security practice.
- Experienced in managing profitable – technology solutions – businesses.
- Experienced working a matrix governed and (international) collaborative organizational.
- Experienced with having P&L Responsibility and growing businesses across geographies.
- Experienced with working closely with resellers & channel partners.
What competencies do you bring?
- You are well-versed with how Go-To Market organizations operate and how they can be most effective across borders, working with many stakeholders across the channel.
- You are strategical and effective, where you combine strong business and common sense; you drive towards practical and implementable recommendations.
- You have a positive and commercial “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations.
- You are an excellent listener and communicator with a strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with various levels of the organization.
- You are great with numbers and have strong technical and sales skills.
- You are fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our Cyber Security business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
We will provide you with an environment where you can make a difference, via innovation and suggesting innovative ideas. We provide a healthy work/life-balance, including flexible working hours and working from home part-time.
At Ingram Micro, we have a friendly and open-minded working environment, where you have the opportunity to evolve and be supported in your actions.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.