Administrative Assistant with English
Job ID: 47823
Why Ingram Micro?
We are a global distributor of technology products and solutions. Our core business is selling, buying, and logistics of hardware and software products.
Our Sofia office is the workplace of more than 1100 employees, mostly covering administrative responsibilities as well as analytical activities in different areas.
We believe that our high business results and a stable presence on the market are the results of the talent and all the hard work of our employees. That is why we strive to build and maintain a supportive environment and support an organizational culture that is based on equal opportunities for development, regardless of age, experience, or qualification.
You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young, and friendly environment with many opportunities.
Upgrade your talent by:
- Making basic to intermediate Microsoft Office suit tasks including running reports and creating new spreadsheets
- Coordination across a team of employees to ensure that deadlines are met
- Booking and preparing travels
- Writing and organization meeting agendas for weekly meetings, one-off meetings, quarterly business reviews, and conference calls
- Supporting and registration for conference participation
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Having E-mail communications on behalf of supported managers
- Managing calendars in various calendar formats, online in MS Outlook, as well as paper-based
- Preparing and processing expense reports
- Raising tickets with EUSD for issue solvation
- Working in an international and dynamic environment
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- University degree
- 3-5 years of experience in a functional area
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Administrative assistance/office clerk experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite of Office applications, specifically Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Cisco WebEx, Skype, or similar social/business collaboration tools
- Reporting and data gathering experience valuable
- Project coordination or project management experience is a plus
Should you meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.