Norwich, NFK, United Kingdom
Job ID: 47836
DescriptionIngram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Position Summary:
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To respond to service requests raised through the company portal ticket system in a timely manner.
· To identify and solve system process configuration issues.
· To maintain system audit compliance and follow change control best practices.
· Configure and maintain GRS, regarding new channel, product, repair process integration.
· Be self-motivated in personal skill development to keep pace with business developments.
· To work on a rotational shift pattern with your teammate to ensure cover over the working hours of the business operations including the ability to change working hours occasionally at short notice.