Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 47566
Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships for an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus.
- Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities.
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
What you bring to the role:
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manager projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job.
- Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills.
- Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3 years specific experience.
- Ability to make significant contribution to processes and systems.
* Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.