Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology used every day around the world. Covering Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Services, no other company delivers the full spectrum and the scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What You’ll Do
We are currently looking to appoint a number of highly motivated, energetic & driven Digital Sales Associates to build and deliver profitable growth, coverage and market share using telephone, digital and social sales selling skills. This is a highly visible role with ample opportunity for Career progression.
This is an office-based Demand Generation role with >80% focused on outbound activities with and for our clients. Responsibilities include:
- Digital, Social & Phone based client engagement aligned to specific market segments and/or offerings.
- In and Outbound responses generated by marketing / Business Unit
- Leverage marketing programs to support sales achievement and territory penetration and growth
- Run proactive sales plays and prospecting initiatives for new and existing customers through Programmatic and Digital sales call out plans
- Deal progression activities from create to close for completive or focused CISCO offerings.
- Own and manage CISCO QUOTE follow up activities across the business
- Own, develop and manage Customer and vendor stakeholder relationships within your territory
- Building and maintaining optimal engagement and close plans to maximise Vendor rebates
- Having a ‘thinking out of the box‘ attitude to developing value add sales engagements to exploit cross and upsell opportunities.
What You’ll Bring
To be successful you will ideally have:
- 2+ years of proven success in sales/account management within the Technology Industry
- High motivation and competitiveness; Ambitious for a successful sales career
- Goal Orientated. Maintaining a sense of urgency in a deadline driven setting
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Proven, successful experience with Digital, Social and telephone based solution selling
- The ability to plan ahead & forecast accurately
- A can-do attitude along with a big picture mindset
What's on Offer:
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:
- Genuine Career Progression Pathways
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Environment
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Staff Purchase Policy, Benefits Scheme & Birthday Leave
- Wellness programs
WE will make YOUR career adventure OUR journey!! #Destination YOU #Unstoppable #AS21
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavour to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click "Apply"
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.