LATAM - IBM Security Presales Engineer
Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Job ID: 47818
Title: LATAM - IBM Security Presales Engineer
Brief description: Pre-Sales Engineer for Latin America in charge of promoting all IBM Security solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or experience according to the profile requested.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving aptitude.
- Demonstration of critical thinking capabilities is a must.
- Ability to work in a team environment, maintain a high level of accuracy while handling large quantities of information, multi-task, respond positively to rapid change, perform with a strong sense of urgency, build strong business relationships, deliver a high level of customer service, and prioritize work under detailed supervision.
- Understand Identity Access Management solutions
- Intermediate level with endpoint protection solutions for malware protection.
- Knowledge of security compliance (For example, GDPR, HIPPA, CCPA)
- How optimizes security solutions.
- Understand Risk Analysis.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts
- Basic knowledge about databases
- Knowledge about Linux
- Intermediate or advanced English (desirable)
- At least 3 years of experience working with advanced security solutions, such as SIEM, SOAR, UBA, XDR, Cloud Security, and Data Security.
- Knowledge in the implementation and development of architectures relates to threat management and analytics.
- Understand KPIs and metrics related to the security field (MTTD, MTTR, MTTC, KRI)
- Best practices of SIEM, SOAR for SOC deployments.
- IBM Security Solution (Qradar, Security Access Manager, etc)
- Some other no vendor oriented certifications, such as Network Security+, CEH, CSSIP
- Basic level knowledge with Public-Cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Analyze RFPs and determine the best solution, service, and architecture from the IBM Security Solutions.
- Create Build of Material (BOM) according to the customer's needs.
- Answer technical doubts about the IBM Security solutions
- Develop and deliver webinars to partners and end customers.
- Give specialized training to partners and end customers.
- Design laboratory scenarios for demos, PoC, and training.
- Contribute with ideas and strategies for continuous improvement of the IBM Security Presales services.
- Interact with manufacturers to support them in Pre-sales strategies.
- Attend training and obtain the requested certifications.
- Answer customer calls or emails on assigned product categories or lines within defined service level agreements.
- Provide excellent customer service while developing complete solutions for customers.
- Demonstrate moderate to advanced product knowledge and skills for creating appropriate technical solutions.
- Actively demonstrates the importance of getting the sale related to the value created.