RPA Service Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Bei Jing, China
Job ID: 46994
RPA Delivery Manager will be primarily responsible both for implementation of projects and delivery of service for RPA and analytics-based process-improvement solutions.
This includes identifying opportunities for solutions, defining, and shaping project approach, analysis, and requirements, driving insights and recommendations, and overseeing design and delivery of ultimate solution. The RPA Delivery Manager will ensure that appropriate support and delivery processes are in place to enable the delivery of high-quality service to end-users that meets business needs while complying with the relevant security and risk criteria.
Job Functions and Requirements:
- Strong Technical background in Project Delivery and RPA implementations.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder’s management experience
- Experience in Delivery and Program Management in a client-facing role. Handled high value engagements in RPA
- Responsible for end to end development of the projects/programs assigned
- Ensure the right team structure and organization is put in place for the RPA development unit
- Excellent track record in Work Planning & Team management
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding of RPA SDLC framework, preferred knowledge of agile methodology.
- Have delivered large complex programs in Fixed Bid environment and/or with consultancy services.
- Work across multiple Customer and development teams offshore, onshore and Client Program Management teams and track and report project deliverables closely.
- Experienced in managing Global RPA Transformation Programs and managing staff and function between locations and time-zone.
- Must be able to develop and sustain positive partnerships with Customer and Internal Leadership and be a strong leader
- A strong commitment to deliver within the cost, schedule, and quality parameters
- English language proficiency in reading/writing and verbal communication is a must.