Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Join our growing Center of Excellence Talent Acquisition team in Manila for an exciting opportunity as a Talent Sourcing Specialist for the Americas and Canada, proactively identifying and assessing talent.
As a member of our team, the Talent Sourcing Specialist works closely with our Recruiters to develop creative recruiting strategies to find and assess the very best talent for our world class team, while delivering an awesome candidate experience. The candidate experience starts with the first interaction/conversation a candidate has with us, which is most often with the Talent Sourcer.
Join our team today and work in a fun and collaborative environment, helping us advance the Ingram Micro brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding the candidates through the selection process.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Team with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation.
- Evaluate passive and active candidates, discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with our Talent Acquisition team and prequalify candidates on a consistent set of competencies, skills, and experience via our Hire Great
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition community by providing integrated sourcing support throughout the AMERICAS & CANADA
- Partner with our Talent Sourcing leadership team to drive results, utilizing data & analytics and relevant sourcing metrics to ensure process improvement, using this information to identify trends, drive change, and assess overall progress.
- Elevate and communicate our brand and job advertisements via social media posts and Talent Network, increasing brand awareness and helping to position our organization as an employer of choice.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates using Boolean, ATS system, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques and recruiting tools.
- Screen resumes and prescreen/interview candidates to determine fit.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Embody social media culture: Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact.
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent combination of education and education.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- 3+ years of talent sourcing/recruiting in an Enterprise Corporate environment, with Agency/Search Firm experience.
- Preference for previous international talent sourcing and recruitment experienced across all disciplines (including, but not limited to): Technical, Sales, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Business Strategy, Strategic Sourcing, Marketing, and Supply Chain/Operations.
- Candidate engagement approach with experience sourcing and recruiting passive candidates for difficult to fill sales and technical positions ideal.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with high level of uncertainty and quickly changing priorities.
- Practical and effective: combines strong business and common senses; drives towards practical and implementable recommendations.
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations.
- Excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront and direct with all levels of the organization.
- Motivated toward individual and team goals, focus on process improvements.
- Track record of success performing Social Recruiting activities, to help us leverage our great brand to attract talent.
- Experience working in an international organization and with various cultures.
- You know how to use social selling in your sourcing activities and leverage our great brand to attract talent.
- Experience with Jobvite or other Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
We will provide you with an opportunity where can make a difference, via innovation and suggesting new ideas. We provide a healthy work/life-balance and a hybrid work environment.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.