As a Talent Sourcing Specialist EMEA with Spanish, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of Talent Sourcing services to our organization. You will be responsible for identifying, contacting, and assessing active and passive talent and work closely with our international Talent Acquisition team to define job requirements and evaluate candidates for skills and competencies match.
In this role, you will be part of our Center of Excellence Talent Acquisition EMEA & APAC team, which consists in total of fifteen professionals.
Upgrade your talent by:
- Being responsible for the Talent Sourcing life cycle.
- Evaluating passive and active candidates by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with our Talent Acquisition team and prequalify candidates on a consistent set of competencies, skills.
- Partnering with our Talent Acquisition community by providing integrated sourcing support throughout the EMEA region.
- Partnering with our Supervisor Talent Sourcing, to drive results, utilizing data & analytics and relevant sourcing metrics to ensure process improvement and using this information to identify trends, drive change, and assess overall progress.
- Elevating and communicating our brand and job advertisements via social media posts and Talent Network
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Previous international Talent Sourcing or Recruitment experience - considered strong advantage
- Experience with using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) - considered strong advantage
- You have experience working in an international organization
- Excellent level of Spanish (C1)
- Very good level of English (B2)
- A positive and commercial “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations