About Ingram Micro:
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, SaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Do you want to impact the modern organizations in the next normal through true value-adding technology? We’re looking for a customer obsessed Cloud Sales Specialist who will focus on partner acquisition, upselling, cross-selling, and securing every single seat while driving accelerated and profitable new revenue for SaaS solutions.
If you have a successful sales track record this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing. As a SaaS Sales Specialist, you will demonstrate this value by helping our partners and customers adopt different SaaS solutions and transform their companies, including assisting them to create entirely new business models in the process. You will develop business relationships to grow the overall business and will have day-to-day interactions with partners and customers to support their progress in the adoption of SaaS and build joint go-to-market strategies.
Scope and Purpose:
- The SaaS Sales Specialist is responsible for the overall success, growth, and maintenance of a growing territory.
- The SaaS Sales Specialist will lead strategy sessions to identify gaps with top partners and organize the collaboration and execution of campaigns and initiatives.
- This will cover the accountability of all three levels of our SaaS business (Recruit, Practice Development and Growth).
- Also, the SaaS Sales Specialist will be expected to assist in organizing/ presenting business planning sessions with strategic partners, identifying lead sources for recruitment, aiding reseller partners in defining needs to properly execute their go to market plans.
- The SaaS Sales Specialist should be comfortable in an executive setting, as well as Sales environment of reseller or vendor partners.
- Identify prospects, and establish relationships with new customers and dormant accounts
- Proactively identify opportunities and may also be called on as opportunities are identified by customer account owners and work with Ingram Micro sales associates to assist in closing sales in a way that meets the vendor’s and Ingram Micro’s objectives
- Define sales strategies and act to generate long term and short-term customer success and business results.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Grow and develop your pipeline through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Periodic update of the Ingram sales reporting and pipeline reports including hosting of Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs). This includes accurate monthly forecasting and booking delivery.
- Maintain sound knowledge of industry trends and technologies, leveraging working knowledge of technical products to develop and present sales proposals and build or position advanced solutions, programs, and services to the client
- Assist in growing profitable business
- Act as a leader to manage and coordinate complex customer/vendor requests requiring multiple associates’ attention
- Minimum of 3 years applicable sales experience selling SaaS solutions or services
- Five years or more of experience in negotiations, closing sales, pipeline management, coaching and developing associates in high-performance culture
- Minimum High school diploma (or equivalent) required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Successful track record of new business sales, with ability to prove consistent achievement against targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences, in formal and informal settings
- Demonstrated business, financial acumen and sales forecasting experience
- Knowledgeable of P&L and forecasting concepts
- Demonstrates influence in driving ideas and initiatives with partners
- Proven ability to multi-task, respond to rapid change
- Excellent Project Management skills, that includes the ability to manage projects, attention to detail, manage relationships and resources and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.