Cloud Engineering Intern
Job ID: 44815
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Development of a cloud platform involving the following technologies
- Git, Infrastructure as Code
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud IaaS services (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP)
- Configuration management systems (such as Chef, Ansible or Puppet), Bash/Powershell scripting, Linux
- CI/CD pipelines (argo, SonarQube)
- Unit and Integration testing (RSpecs, Cucumber/Gherkin)
- Comply with company software engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Performing and automating QA for each release
- Remote working, along a small, coordinated and agile-practicing team mostly based in Seville.
What you may bring to the role:
- Problem-solving, proactive attitude.
- Good English communicating skills.
- Familiarity with some of the technologies mentioned above.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.