Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Job ID: 47988
Why work at Ingram Micro China
- Ingram Micro is a global leader in technology and supply chain services, enabling business partner to maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. We help over 250K business partner and 2000 vendors operate more efficiently and successfully in the market they serve.
- As HR Specialist, you are responsible for the life cycle management of China employees, providing professional human resources services, and provide ideas for optimizing and efficient staff processes.
- In this role, you are reporting directly to HR Manager and partnering with key business stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you will be doing?
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the procedures of staff on boarding, departure and transfer;
- Manage and maintain employee relations, including supporting employment certificate, residence permit/household registration, industrial injury treatment/retirement management/in-service certificate;
- Apply for and manage flexible/comprehensive working hours;
- Assisted the calculation, payment and handling of social security for employees related to salary and welfare;
- Manage and maintain the HRIS system, update staff information query and application.
What you will need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business administrative or psychology
Staffing Experience& Competency
- At least 1 years of experience HR/Staffing/C&B/Payroll.
- Proficient in employee relations/social security/system use;
- Skilled in using various formulas and functions of Excel;
- Optimistic and cheerful, good at communicating with others;