Credit Analyst I
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 47992
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case (applications, statements, balance sheets, legal documents etc)
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections
- Deliver a multidimensional perspective on the investment outlook in an accessible and informative manner
- Determine in depth the degree of risk involved
- Carefully analyze data and produce clear and objective reports
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns
- Proven working experience as a credit analyst
- Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Ability to analyze cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgement
- BS degree in Business, Statistics or related field
- German speakers high plus
- Works in a fast-paced office environment. Occasional overtime may be necessary.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.