Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Who we are:
Ingram Micro’s Marketing team is seeking a Marketing Client Services Manager (MCSM) that will have a primary focus supporting various direct and digital programs our partners utilize. The MCSM acts as the SME on behalf of their client/program and will work alongside the Marketing Account Managers and creative services team. This role can be based in Irvine, CA or our Buffalo, NY location.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on highly visible initiatives, working with innovation in marketing excites you, and want to take programs to the next level by utilizing data/ROI for our clients, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Price new programs and make recommendations on digital activities to the accounts team
- Responsible for the Digital Marketing portfolio and to be able to project manage multiple activities and work with our marketing account management team and creative team on coordination of projects
- Will own the B2B Tech Talk podcast series, our outcall program and the Inque program along with being a key partner in our other digital marketing programs
- Scheduling jobs in our e-marketing inventory calendar, working with our creative, digital and traffic team to ensure projects are making progress and being executed
- Manage the revenue, expenses and profit of our portfolio
- Work with Accounting to make sure all projects are recognized
- Work in our Marketing management system podio everyday
- Act with clients’ goals in mind by engaging the appropriate teams to provide positive ROI
- Effectively build and manage the program budget including revenue and expenses with a focus on maintaining profitability
- Utilize various resources (internal or external) to capture data that will allow for more targeted programs and stronger results for our clients
- May travel up to 20% of the time (which may include international travel) - Pending Covid Restrictions
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant additional experience in a related field
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, preferably in a technology environment
- Display knowledge of technology products and distribution channels relative to assigned product category
- General computer applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and SharePoint) able to learn additional applications as necessary
- Skilled in selling and negotiation, able to overcome objections to get results
- Proficient in oral and written communications
- Able to multitask with a strong attention to detail (presentations, managing multiple projects simultaneously etc…)
- Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner, practice discretion and understand appropriateness of communication and behavior, professionally conduct meetings and discussions, work independently and as a team member.
* Please be prepared to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.