Sr. Channel Account Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Greer, SC, United States
Job ID: 48047
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro's HP Enterprise Team is looking for a Sr. Channel Account Manager that will recruit new partners and continue to grow the business in our existing Reseller Partner network.
This role will be focused on the Eastern region. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting HPE or similar competing technologies.
Experience with the distribution channel preferred.
This role can sit at one of our east coast locations (Buffalo, NY or Greer, SC), or be field based within Central/Eastern Time Zones.
- Pro-Actively promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers.
- Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities & creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account; may conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
- 30-40% Travel.
What You Bring To The Role:
- (4) year college degree or additional relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum (5) years of functional experience with a minimum of (3) specific experience to this role.
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding quotas/sale goals.
- Able to work independently and manage time in a field base role while achieving strong results.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PP, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written.
- Driven to get results and achieve goals.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team Player.
What You Can Expect From Us:
Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program.
Learning and Development opportunities.
Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.