TA Expert/Recruitment Partner
Shang Hai, Shanghai, China
Job ID: 47926
Why work at Ingram Micro China
- Ingram Micro is a global leader in technology and supply chain services, enabling business partner to maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. We help over 250K business partner and 2000 vendors operate more efficiently and successfully in the market they serve.
- As Sr HR Specialist-Talent Acquisition COE, you are responsible for promoting a positive image of Ingram Micros and take into account complex factors to landing talent acquisition projects that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners.
- In this role, you are reporting directly to China TA Manager and partnering with key business stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you will be doing?
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop recruiting plan to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing tools to fulfil vacancies efficiently.
- Understand company business direction and hiring background to build and develop talent market intelligence.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across Legal Entities of Ingram Micro China and global including with hiring managers, HR, and operations.
- Effectively cooperate with HRBP to carry forward the recruitment progress.
- Implement various TA related projects.
- Drives process improvements where needed in alignment with hiring process and client satisfaction (i.e. Hiring Manager & New Hire Surveys, Onboarding, Relocation, etc.).
- Identify new ways to build awareness and improve the Ingram Micro brand for career opportunities.
What you will need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business administrative or psychology
TA Experience& Competency
- At least 5 years of experience recruiting across all disciplines (including, but not limited to): Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Business Strategy, Strategic Sourcing, Marketing, and Operations.
- Strong technical aptitude for picking up new recruiting tools and technologies.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong excel & PPT skills preferred
- Mature methodology in the field of talent diagnosis, rich experience in project based work of COE.
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media.
- Ability to work with high level of uncertainty and quickly changing priorities.
- Strength and experience in effective dealing with both peer groups and senior executives.
- Confident and informed decisions making
- Able to prioritize and go quickly to the analysis that gives maximum value in the shortest timeframe (80 / 20 rule)